The Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center has a new facebook page! If you have a facebook account, please take a moment to "Like" us. The purpose of the page is to create awareness around services offered as well as an attempt to further connect our community to our schools. The page will feature weekly tips or factoids regarding health and wellness. It will also offer announcements regarding the Health Resource Center. Thanks for your support - see link below.
Serving Brooklyn Center youth, infant through high school age.
6500 Humboldt Ave. N,
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
- Free! Regardless of income.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-5pm on a walk-in basis.
- Free to those under 18 with no insurance or are underinsured.
- Tuesdays from 7:30-11:30am. Call 763-585-7350 for an appointment.
- Uses insurance, assists families in applying for Medical Assistance, and offers a sliding fee scale.
- Thurs. Feb 25, and Mondays March 8, 15, & 22 from 8:30-5pm.
- Call 612-746-1530 x227 for an appointment.
- Serves insured and uninsured.
- Appointments available at the Health Resource Center, as well as at Earle Brown Elementary School and the BCA.
- Intake appointments can be made for High School-aged students Mondays –Thursdays, 7:30-3pm or later by appointment.
- Intake appointments can be made for Elementary-aged students Mondays –Fridays 8:30-3pm or later by appointment.
- Call 763-561-2120 x5100 for an appointment.
Need Healthcare Coverage?
Contact Patrice Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portico Healthnet helps families apply for health insurance.
- Onsite Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-5pm on a walk-in basis. Or call 651-603-5100.
- A completed written consent form signed by a parent or guardian is required annually for all children and youth, except as provided for under Minnesota “Minors’ Consent” law, for the following services: medical treatment, including immunizations; dental exams and treatment; and mental health therapy. Consent forms have been sent home with Brooklyn Center School students. Extra forms are available on the school website, at the school main office, and at the Health Resource Center.
- The Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center is made possible by the following partners: Park Nicollet Health Services, Park Nicollet Foundation, NW Immunization, Children’s Dental Services, North Psychology Clinic, Family & Children’s Service, CVT, Portico Healthnet and Brooklyn Center School District.